Shraddha Walkar Murder Case: Seven Shocking Revelations Aaftab Poonawala’s New Girlfriend Made During Police Investigation
If you open any news portal as of now, the one case almost every single one of them is covering is the Delhi Mehrauli murder case aka the Shraddha Walkar murder case. With new information coming to light every other day, this horrifying case is bound to grab headlines. In one such development, the new girlfriend of Aaftab Poonawala in a recent interrogation revealed seven shocking details regarding the case.
After murdering Shraddha Walkar, Aaftab Poonawala started dating again. He soon met a psychiatrist via a dating app on May 18 and the two entered a mutual relationship. During the murder investigation, the police interrogated his new girlfriend and she revealed seven shocking details that no one was aware of.
Here’s what Aaftab Poonawala’s new girlfriend revealed about the murder of Shraddha Walkar:
1. In October, the girlfriend visited the Chhatarpur flat where Aaftab Poonawala strangled Shraddha Walkar twice.
2. While visiting Aaftab Poonawala’s house, the girlfriend had no idea about the body parts of Shraddha Walkar being stored in the freezer.
3. The girlfriend said that she did not notice any strange behaviour of Aaftab Poonawala. In fact, he was very caring and she had no idea about his mental state.
4. As per reports, the girlfriend also said that Aaftab Poonawala had multiple perfumes and deodorants that he would give her as gifts.
5. She also revealed that Aaftab Poonawala smoked a lot of cigarettes but often spoke about giving up smoking. She said he would roll his own cigarettes.
6. She added that Aaftab Poonawala was very fond of food – especially non-vegetarian items. He would order a great deal of food at home and express how much he loved chefs decorating food.
7. She even said that he gifted her a fancy artificial ring that sources say belongs to Shraddha Walkar.
For those unversed, Aaftab Poonawala is accused of strangling his live-in partner Shraddha Walkar and chopping her body into 35 pieces. He then disposed of different parts of her body in different places in Mehrauli.