7 Tips On How To Break Up Gracefully
Breakups are difficult because they’re as unique as the relationships that spawn them. So, here are some tips on how to break up gracefully.
1. Don't breakup on text, do it in person or at least do it on a call.
2. Never make a scene and keep your batshit to a minimum.
3. Don’t judge or assign blame to each other.
4. Don't say “I'm sorry” and “I never meant to hurt you” over and over again.
5. Be honest but not brutal. Explain your reasons nicely.
6. Do not try to make the other person feel better.
7. After the breakup, respectfully cut all contact. Unfollowing each other on social media is a great idea too.
Red Flags To Look Out For When You’re Dating Someone Older