Hautesteppers 3.0: 8 Revelations Made By Ghazal Alagh About 'Shark Tank India'
In the latest episode of Hautesteppers 3.0, co-founder of Mamaearth, Ghazal Alagh gave us some juicy deets about being on Shark Tank India as well as the sharks!
1. Ghazal said that she went on Shark Tank India during her pregnancy because she wanted to break the myth and show people that being pregnant doesn't mean a woman has to take it slow.
2. Ghazal revealed that the dance reel she made with the other sharks happened as they were having a heated debate about something and then decided to dance it off.
3. Spilling the tea on co-founder of boAt, Aman Gupta, Ghazal shared that he's a Bollywood fan and loves to quote dialogues
4. Speaking about Namita Thapar, the Executive Board Member of Emcure Pharmaceuticals, Ghazal revealed that she's an excellent cook.
5. Ghazal also revealed that CEO of SUGAR Cosmetics, Vineeta Singh is a very warm and friendly person who makes those around her feel at ease.
6. Talking about Shaadi.com founder Anupam Mittal, Ghazal said that he is very calm and sorted and always know where he has to be and what he has to say.
7. Ghazal shared that founder of lenskart, Peyush Bansal is always on the phone and it's very tough to even get him off the phone and get him to sit on the chair.
8. Revealing deets about co-founder of BharatPe, Ashneer Grover, Ghazal revealed that he's a straight-forward and to the point and is a very no nonsense kind of person.
Want to watch the whole video?