10 Times Sonam Kapoor’s Hairstyles Were Totally Lustworthy
Of all the things Sonam Kapoor has going for her, Namrata Soni has got to be one of the best! No matter what movie Sonam does, what she says on a TV show, or where she goes, one thing that will always be the epitome of perfection is her hair and makeup.
She’s always on point with her clothes, and her hair and makeup never fails to look like magic.
So yes, Namrata Soni has got to be one of the best things that happened to her, and once you get to the end of this article, you’ll see why.
Namrata’s been in the business for years and has worked on celebrities like Deepika Padukone, Shah Rukh Khan, and Jacqueline Fernandez, to name a few. No two hairstyles are the same, and she always manages to bring something fresh and new to the table.
Since she works with Sonam the most, we picked out 10 hairstyles that really stood out and we’d love to try one day.
1. A couture hairdo for a couture outfit — we don’t know about you, but we’ve never seen a ponytail like this before. We also think it’s the bomb dot com!
2. Of all her hairdos, this is the easiest to recreate and will look stunning no matter where you wear it. Adding that gold to the bottom was genius!
3. When one top knot just won’t do, why not go with 3? This might look like it’s out of some science fiction film, but it’s totally worth a shot.
4. Hey Lara Croft, is that you? If you ever get bored of your regularly ponytail, this is the upgrade you need in your life.
5. As far as wedding season goes, this hairdo works for both the bride and a guest. An embellished headband just completes the look.
6. If you’re looking for an effortless way to wear your hair, this is it. It’s simple, pretty, and comes with some full on boho vibes.
7. Unless you’re Namrata Soni yourself, there’s no way you’re going to be able to carry this out. This weaved bun needs to go down in the history book of hair because it’s just too damn perfect.
8. A top knot, but less severe, so you don’t look too triggered all day long. We showed you how to do this one here.
9. This isn’t your regular bun. Tie your hair back and twist it, and you’ll see that this isn’t the final effect. Her hair is first taken to the back and looks like it has been braided before being twisted into that perfect knot.
10. And finally, as far as braided crowns go, isn’t this the best one you’ve seen?